Terms of Sale
- 1. About Us
This website, www.anead-knitwear.co.uk, is owned and operated by
Isle of Eigg
Tel: +44(0) 1687 460153
if you need to contact me, please use the details above.
- 2. Make a contract with me
- 2.1 When you place an order with me, you are making an offer to buy goods. I will send you an email to confirm that I have received your order.
- 2.2 Once I have reviewed your order, I will email you again to confirm that I accept your order, and that a contract has been made between us.
- 2.3 Images of products on this website are for illustrative purposes only. Your goods may vary slightly from the image shown on the website and will not include any of the pictured accessories, unless stated in the specification of the goods.
- 2.4 I have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of my products that appear on this website. However, I cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the actual goods.
- 2.5 Whilst I try to be as accurate as possible, all information provided is approximate and is provided in good faith.
- 2.6 This contract is covered by Scottish law.
- 3. How to place an order
- 3.1 You can use my website to place an order by selecting the product you wish to buy and adding it to your basket. Items you do not require can be removed from your basket at any time. If you prefer to order by telephone, you can do so by calling +44(0) 1687 460153.
- 3.2 Carriage charges will be shown prior to you placing your order.
- 3.3 You will be required to pay for the goods in full at the time of ordering.
- 3.4 I use secure payment facilities for online purchases. You can pay for your order by Visa, MasterCard or Delta/Connect.
- 3.6 All prices quoted on my website are in UK pounds.
- 3.8 Once your order is complete, I will notify you of the dispatch date.
- 4. Delivery & Carriage Charges
- 4.1 Goods will normally be dispatched within 11 – 14 working days and any estimated dispatch date is an estimate, which can change without notice.
- 4.2 Your order may arrive in more than one delivery.
- 4.3 I can dispatch to most countries, and if your country is not listed, please contact me direct.
- 4.4 Goods will be delivered to the premises you specify on your order.
- 4.5 Please check the goods on delivery – any goods found to be missing or damaged should be notified to me within a reasonable time.
- 4.6 If the goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let me know promptly.
- 4.7 Postage is calculated during the purchase process, using Royal Mail.
- 5. Cancellation and Returns
- 5.1 You can cancel your contract at any time up to 7 working days before the day of delivery. To do this, please email or write to me.
- 5.2 You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help me to improve the service I offer to customers in the future.
- 5.3 If you cancel, you must return the goods within 14 days of cancellation, complete with the original packaging to me at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage. A full refund, less the postage, will be made on receipt of the returned goods in as new condition.
- 6 Faulty Goods / Guarantee
- 6.1 If there is a problem with the goods, please notify me by email or in writing providing details of the problem.
- 6.2 I am unable to guarantee an exact colour match due to the nature of the product.